Impactful, Permanently Remote Work at Anedot.
If you are...
- a self-motivated problem solver in Louisiana, Texas, California, Washington (state), Ohio, or Florida
and you enjoy...
- research, KYC, and compliance
- financial analysis
- working from home
- (or have an interest in) serving campaigns, churches, ministries, nonprofits, and schools
then keep reading.
The Account Risk Manager contributes to Anedot's Operations by leading the Accounts team.
- Operations (Finance, Service, Accounts, People)
- Growth (Content/Marketing, Success)
- Product (Service & Integrations, DevOps & Financial Payment Ops, Features & Projects, Core UI & Components)
The Account Risk Manager is led by Vice President of Operations at this time.
What You'll Need to be Successful in this Role
- 5-10 years of relevant experience, preferably at a small bank or credit union
- Proficiency with Excel
- Excellent written communication skills
- CAMS certification preferred
What Success Looks Like in this Role
- Lead the Accounts team
- Support Accounts team in daily operations
- Review financial risk of select new customers as requested by Accounts team
- BSA/AML compliance
- Fraud monitoring
- Vendor risk management
- Develop or revise policies and procedures as needed
- KYC specialist
- Ensure that Anedot is adhering to FinCEN beneficial owner requirements
- Coordinate with team to respond to government and/or law enforcement requests
How We Measure Success in this Role
- Annual Check-In
- Periodic informal feedback and review of work
See our careers page for more information.
See our careers page for perks and benefits information.
Terms of Employment at Anedot
- Full-time, exempt
- Permanently remote
- At-will employment