Impactful, Permanently Remote, Full-time, Salaried Work at Anedot.
If you are...
- passionate about serving campaigns, churches, ministries, nonprofits, and schools,
- able to adapt to the ever-changing needs of customers,
- able to work quickly, and effectively respond to customer requests,
- able to multitask,
- a quick learner,
- a self-starter that anticipates needs,
- genuinely excited to help our customers with patience, empathy, and passion,
- a good listener who can gather valuable information to support product improvement,
- a problem solver,
- confident at troubleshooting and investigation when you don't have enough information to resolve customer issues,
and you enjoy...
- solving problems and wowing people with excellent service,
- interacting with (sometimes demanding) people,
- answering phones, emails, and chats,
- helping onboard new customers,
- monitoring and supporting existing accounts,
- accurately and efficiently resolving issues that our customer accounts may face,
- exercising discretion and judgment to de-escalate customer concerns,
And if you reside in Louisiana, Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, California, Washington (state), Idaho, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Florida or Saskatchewan, Canada then keep reading.
Organization: Customer Service Representatives contribute to Anedot's Growth by working on the Service team.
- Engineering (Infrastructure, Software Engineering)
- Finance (Accounting, Underwriting)
- Growth (Content, Service, Success)
- Operations (Legal/Compliance, People)
- Product (Design, Product Management, Support and QA)
Customer Service Representatives are led by the Customer Service Manager.
What You'll Need to be Successful in this Role
- Excellent communication (and active listening) skills
- Efficient prioritization and time management
- Adaptive response to handle all types of people (including demanding ones) in a positive way
- Curiosity to discover solutions on your own and the willingness to learn from others
- Proper understanding and management of tickets inside of HubSpot
What Success Looks Like in this Role
- Managing a high volume of incoming phone calls, chats, and emails related to customer and donor needs
- Building trust and sustainable relationships with current and prospective customers through open and interactive communication
- Timely handling customer issues, provide appropriate alternatives and solutions, and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keeping detailed records of customer interactions
How We Measure Success in this Role
- Periodic informal feedback and review of work
- Quantity and Accuracy of Customer Resolutions
- Net Productivity (does the candidate add work for other people, excluding initial coaching or on-going learnings from others)
- Communication, teamwork, documentation, and completeness of work
See our careers page for more information.
See our careers page for perks and benefits information.
Terms of Employment at Anedot
- Full time, exempt
- Permanently remote
- At-will employment
Please note that we’re unable to offer individual feedback during the screening process. Our hiring team simply doesn’t have the bandwidth to offer personalized feedback before the interview stage.