Impactful, Permanently Remote Work at Anedot.
If you enjoy...
- programming for complex data platforms with transactional workflows and zero tolerance for errors
- using open-sourced packages
- shipping via continuous deploy
- being on a self-managing team, supported via DevOps team automation
- working in an environment that has few meetings and little bureaucracy
- (or have an interest in) serving campaigns, churches, ministries, nonprofits, and schools
then keep reading.
DevOps Engineers contribute to Anedot's product by working on the Product team.
- Operations (Finance, Service, Accounts, People, Legal)
- Growth (Content/Marketing, Success)
- Product (Service & Integrations, DevOps & Financial Payment Ops, Features & Projects, Core UI & Components)
Software Engineers are led by the Director of Engineering.
What You'll Need to be Successful in this Role
- Kubernetes, Postgres, and Ubuntu services
- Minimum 5 years working in an agile team-oriented development environment with peer reviews
- Strong familiarity hosting Ruby/Rails, Redis, webpack
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, math, or related field a plus
What Success Looks Like in this Role
- Pro-actively keep K8 platform secure, up to date, and monitored
- Contribute to team efficiency by building, connecting, and maintaining internal tools
- Work in friendly agile team, collaborative, engineering environment with continuous delivery
- Prefer in house open-source/self-hosted tools such as Matomo, Metabase, and others
- Work with the team to upgrade, troubleshoot, and debug, existing systems
- Continuously increase knowledge and skills of codebase languages, frameworks, & tools
How We Measure Success in this Role
- Periodic informal feedback and review of work
- Continuous deploy
- ~Code contribution and quality
- ~Communication, teamwork, documentation, and completeness of work
- Ruby (Rails)
- AWS Cloud platform
- Sidekiq Enterprise for workers/jobs/queues
- Testing tools/frameworks
- ~GitHub Action
See our careers page for more information.
See our careers page for perks and benefits information.
Terms of employment at Anedot
- Full-time, exempt
- Permanently remote
- At-will employment
Please note that we’re unable to offer individual feedback during the screening process. Our hiring team simply doesn’t have the bandwidth to offer personalized feedback before the interview stage.