Work at Anedot!
If you are enjoy automating and monitoring complex data platforms with transactional workflows and low tolerance for errors and you have an interest in serving campaigns, churches, ministries, non-profits, and schools, then keep reading.
DevOps Engineers contribute to Anedot's product by working on the Product team.
- Operations (Finance, Service, Accounts, People)
- Growth (Marketing, Success, Special Projects)
- Product (Service & Integrations, DevOps & Financial Payment Ops, Features & Projects, Core UI & Components)
Software Engineers are supervised by the Director of Engineering.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Pro-actively keep K8 platform secure, up to date, and monitored
- Contribute to team efficiency by building, connecting, and maintaining internal tools
- Work in friendly agile team, collaborative, engineering environment with continuous delivery
- Prefer in house open-source/self-hosted tools such as Matomo, Metabase, and others
- Work with the team to upgrade, troubleshoot, and debug, existing systems
- Continuously increase knowledge and skills of codebase languages, frameworks, & tools
Required skills and experience
- Kubernetes, Postgres, and Ubuntu services
- Minimum 5 years working in an agile team-oriented development environment with peer reviews
- Strong familiarity hosting Ruby/Rails, Redis, webpack
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, math, or related field a plus
Methods of evaluation
- Annual Check-In
- Periodic informal feedback and review of work
- ~Platform administration experience; stability, flexibility, and scalability
- ~Automation monitoring and quality
- ~Communication, teamwork, and completeness of work
- Ruby (Rails)
- AWS Cloud platform
- Sidekiq Enterprise for workers/jobs/queues
- Testing tools/frameworks
- ~GitHub Action
See our careers page for more information.
See our careers page for perks and benefits information.
Terms of employment at Anedot
- Full-time, exempt
- Permanently remote
- At-will employment