Work at Anedot!
If you enjoy programming for complex data platforms with transactional workflows and zero tolerance for errors and you have an interest in serving campaigns, churches, ministries, non-profits, and schools, then keep reading.
Frontend Engineers contribute to Anedot's product by working on the Product team.
- Operations (Finance, Service, Accounts, People)
- Growth (Marketing, Success, Special Projects)
- Product (Service & Integrations, DevOps & Financial Payment Ops, Features & Projects, Core UI & Components)
Software Engineers are supervised by the Director of Engineering.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Write well-designed, testable code, commit work to GitHub and write tests for existing and created code to ensure compatibility and stability
- Work in friendly agile team, collaborative, engineering environment with continuous delivery
- Review the work of other engineers providing feedback and suggestions for improvement
- Work with the team to upgrade, troubleshoot, and debug, existing systems
- Continuously increase knowledge and skills (including relevant codebase languages, frameworks, & tools)
Required skills and experience
- Frontend programming experience
- Minimum 5 years working in an agile team-oriented development environment with peer code reviews
- Strong familiarity with React (and nice-to-have basic Ruby/Rails experience)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, math, or related field a plus
Methods of evaluation
- Annual Check-In
- Periodic informal feedback and review of work
- App performance
- ~Code contribution and quality (Git metrics)
- ~Communication, teamwork, documentation, and completeness of work
- Ruby (Rails)
- AWS Cloud platform
- Sidekiq Enterprise for workers/jobs/queues
- Testing tools/frameworks
- ~GitHub Actions
See our careers page for more information.
See our careers page for perks and benefits information.
Terms of employment at Anedot
- Full-time, exempt
- Permanently remote
- At-will employment