Effective Starting: July 20, 2021
”). Defined terms used in this policy that are not otherwise defined herein shall have the same definitions as in the Terms.
We do not allow copyright infringing activities on our Site or through the Fundraising Services or any of the other Anedot Services (and will remove a party’s content from the Site or the Anedot Services if properly notified that such content infringes on another’s copyright rights. Anedot has a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of Users who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others. You are a “repeat infringer” if, on more than two occasions, you have been notified of infringing activity or have had your content removed from our Site or any of the Anedot Services. We also reserve the right in our discretion to terminate any of your accounts suspected of infringing copyrights upon the first incident without further notice, at our sole discretion.
If you believe that any content on our Site or in any of the Anedot Services violates your copyright, you should notify Anedot’s copyright agent in writing pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3). The contact information for our copyright agent is below
In order for Anedot to take action, you must do the following in your written notice (the “DMCA Takedown Notice”):
• Your physical or electronic signature.
• Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Site or in any of the Anedot Services, a representative list of such works.
• Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material.
• Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address).
• A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
• A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
• A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
We will promptly notify the alleged infringer that you have claimed ownership of the rights in this content and that we have complied with your DMCA Takedown Notice for the content.
Here is the contact information for our copyright agent:
1340 Poydras Street, Suite 1770
New Orleans. LA 70112
Attn: Copyright Agent